Registration 2017-18

New to Marble Falls ISD?

If you are enrolling in Marble Falls ISD for the first time, you will need to bring:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Proof of residence (ex. electric bill)
  • Driver's license
  • Proof of Income (for PreK/Head Start only)
  • Records from previous school
    (i.e. Report Card or HS Transcript)
  • Withdrawal form from prior school
  • Any court papers that would help answer questions about child custody issues.